Deadline: Not Specified
Location: Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Office Administration Management;
- Track and monitor IRC office administration and maintenance.
- Assure that all facilities are well functioning, including housekeeping, office supplies, electricity, maintenance and repair, internet, and other communications functions in the field office.
- Assure proper use and functionality of office equipment.
- Regular Supervision of cleaners and cooks in the office.
- Track and monitor DSTV subscriptions and monthly telephone, and assure that all are paid on time.
- Processing of electricity bills for offices and Guesthouses in Maiduguri.
Accommodation Management (Guest Houses and Hotels) and VISAS
- Track and monitor IRC Guest House administration and maintenance.
- Arrangement of hotel bookings and reservations for national and international staff to the field office after receipt of approved /filled Travel Authorization Forms(TAF’s)
- Ensure that all hotel bookings are made in writing and copies of booking/accompanying TAF’s are available in the Admin Office for record/tracking purposes.
- Processing and reconciliation of accommodation and hotels bookings related payments by COB every Friday.
- Daily accommodation Tracking and Update to the security team and transport team, copying the HR manager and Snr. Admin Officer.
- Regular supervision of Cleaners and Cooks in the Guest House.
- Tracking of Expart VISA and reporting to the Snr. Admin Officer Abuja for renewal.
- University Studies/ Higher Education in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other related course;
- 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Previous NGO experience will be an added advantage
- HR Certification will be desirable
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Strong written and oral English communications skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to present information effectively; experience providing training and staff development a plus
- Strong skills in collaboration with multi-cultural and diverse teams
- Commitment to consistently improving and developing innovative HR solutions in response to HR/organizational Country Program challenges.
To apply, please follow this link: https://rb.gy/pdtz63