Deadline: 30 October 2020
Type of Job: Apprentice
Who can apply?
Applicants must have:
- 5 passes in one sitting with a grade C or better, including English, Maths, and Technical Subjects at O Level
- Atleast 2 A Level passes and basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance will be an advantage
- Driver’s licence or learner’s licence
Applicants should be below 24 years old and should indicate their preference between AUTO-ELECTRICS and MOTOR MECHANICS.
Applications must include certified copies of:
- Birth certificate
- Academic certificates
- Driver’s or learner’s licence and;
- Confirmation of registration with the registrar of apprenticeship and skilled manpower
Applications can be directed to:
The Human Resources Manager
67 Mutare Road
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.