Early Deadline: October 18th, 2020 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
Regular Submission Deadline: November 8th, 2020 at midnight PT (Pacific Time)
Extension Deadline: (limited to 200 people who register): November 29th, 2020 at midnight PT (Pacific Time). You can register for extension on the following link: www.d-prize.org/extension
D-Prize Competition offers a great opportunity for Entrepreneurs who are passionate about eradicating poverty and promote social inclusion. Do you have a venture (proven intervention) that you believe can positively influence people’s lives? Take this opportunity and submit your proposal in any of the following eight Distribution Challenges:
- WATER, SANITATION, AND HYGIENE
- GIRLS’ EDUCATION
- GLOBAL HEALTH
- GOVERNANCE AND INFRASTRUCTURE
D-Prize is looking to find and fund high-potential problem solvers. We believe the idea candidate or candidate team is:
- Focused on distributing a proven poverty intervention in the fields of education, girls’ education, agriculture, energy, global health, and governance and infrastructure (see our challenges for more details)
- At the idea stage for starting a distribution venture or leading an organization (with a distribution component) that is less than 2 years old and has raised less than $30,000
- Prepared to launch a 3 month pilot with a long-term vision for scale and ready to have at least one founder working on the pilot full-time
Who can apply?
- Anyone or any team from any part of the world can apply for D-Prize; however, if any of your immediate family are part of the judging panel, you may not be allowed to participate.
If you are interested in applying and joining our community of Distribution Entrepreneurs, you can learn more about the D-Prize challenges (in girls’ education, energy, agriculture, governance and infrastructure, and more) and apply at www.d-prize.org . The regular deadline is November 8th and there is an extension deadline of November 29th available for those who sign up.
Thank you for playing a vital role in helping us find and fund brand new, world-changing organizations.
IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY BY SENDING US AN EMAIL WITH A MESSAGE “ADD ME” ON THE FOLLOWING firstname.lastname@example.org