Location: South Africa
Type of Job: Graduate Programme
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
About the Division
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence.
In an environment of escalating IT security threats, technology outages, data integrity and quality issues, corporate governance concerns and privacy mandates, organisations need to be sure of the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their information and underlying systems. This requires information systems that are properly deployed, monitored and controlled.
We assist organisations in building value, by taking a Risk-Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology and business risks.
We leverage our global network and in-depth industry knowledge, so as to assist organisations in mitigating the risks associated with internal systems, business processes, projects, applications, data and third-party reliance.
Click here to read more about our Risk Advisory practice.
The Risk Advisory Academy is a performance enhancement programme where young people engage with each other and our leadership, through peer-to-peer and conversation and experiential coaching and mentoring to support the development of critical skills needed in the business environment. You will develop, amongst others: business process design, time management, conflict resolution, emotional resilience, critical thinking and business solutioning. These lifelong skills will certainly enhance future employability and mobility of a new generation of Deloitte professionals.
As a young graduate employed in the Risk Advisory Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we continue to be entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand amongst our competitors. Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by creating an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
The IT and Specialised Assurance Graduate Program is structured over a two year contract. Please continue reading to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
As part of this program you will gain experience in the form of formal learning and exposure to client engagements.
As a graduate on the RA Academy, you will be exposed to global best practice in a multi-disciplinary environment. You can expect on-going learning, development and support as you launch your career.
The IT Assurance and Advisory team provides an array of technology assurance solutions to a range of clients across industries. You will have the opportunity to work directly with engagement teams delivering unique solutions to clients as you bring your ideas, creativity and passion for excellence as you make an impact that matters!
If you are academically strong, curious, creative and thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment and have demonstrated leadership activity at school or university, we would like to talk to you! Please apply online or contact our graduate recruitment team for more information.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
If you are currently completing or have completed the following qualifications and have less than 6 consecutive months of work experience, or have no work experience, we would love to hear from you:
- B Comm (Information Technology, Information Science)
- BSc Computer Science, Information Systems
- B Engineering (Industrial)
- Any other relevant technology degree is advantageous
- A postgraduate qualification in any of the above streams is advantageous
- No previous work experience required
- Demonstrates an interest and passion for understanding technology and its applicability in the world of business.
- Develop appropriate technical and interpersonal skills
- Gain industry experience (e.g. FSI, Telecom, and Consumer business)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self and client delivery focus
- Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
- Delivers work within expectations of level
- Conscientious approach to delivering results
- Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
- Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving ability
- Willingness to Travel Leadership Capabilities
- Living Our Purpose: Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explore opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; act as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understand expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understand how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Please join our Youth Opportunities Hub Telegram group for daily updates by clicking the following link: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE_HZrFOHOtrkfbj7A
Please Youth Opportunities Hub us on:
Please share this opportunity with your family, friends and loved ones on: