Deadline: Deadline varies from country to country
Scholarship Level: Masters and PHD
Institutions: Universities in the USA
Who can apply?
International universities from 155 countries
Fulbright Foreign Student Scholarship Program USA is open for International Students from 155 countries.. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at USA Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is 30 Oct 2020.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Fulbright Foreign Student Program will cover:
- Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance etc.
- Eligibility criteria is different for every nationality.
- Please check the country specific websites in this regard to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
- If your country is not listed there, you are not eligible to apply.
- A bi-national Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies process all foreign students program applications.
- Please contact Fulbright Commission/Foundation or U.S. Embassy in your home country for application submission.
- Deadline varies per country but is around February to October annually.
- Please visit country specific websites for further information on how to apply for Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
TO APPLY & FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT> https://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright