Deadline: 1 February 2021|
Eligible Countries: All Nationals are Eligible to Apply|
Degree Offered: Master’s Degree Program|
Scholarship Duration: 1 and 2 Years|
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme offers 24 full scholarships of €29.000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM.
The Scholarship programme consists of both the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund), and the Holland Scholarship, which is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. It is aimed at international students from outside the EU/EEA who wish to follow a full degree programme in the Netherlands.
Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 Details
Fields and Majors Offered:
Maastricht University Scholarships are almost covering all fields, and majors check the list mentioned below:
- School of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Law
- Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- Engineering and sciences
- Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
To apply for Maastricht University Fully Funded Scholarship 2021, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must not be an EU/EEA National.
- Candidate must not hold a double Nationality of EEA/EEU Country.
- All candidates need to take admission to the Full-Time Master’s Degree program for the Academic year 2021-2022.
- The candidate’s maximum age must be 35 Years.
- Applicants Male/Female with good Academic Background are highly encouraged to apply.
Maastricht University is offering a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for the academic year 2021-2022; however, the following financial benefits will be offered to the students during the scholarship program:
- Candidates will be provided with Stipend for living expenses
- Health insurance and liability insurance during the scholarship program
- Cost of visa
- Full Tuition Fees
- The host organization will also cover Pre-Academic Training Cost
The last date to apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship 2021 is 1st February 2021; all candidates are requested to apply before the mentioned due date.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Holland Scholarship?
To apply for this Holland scholarship, you need to fill an online application form and enroll in the Master’s program offered by the University. For more details and to apply, visit the official scholarship link mentioned below, Best of luck.