Location: Europe, Belgium (Brussels)
Expected start date: December 2020/January 2021
Contract & Job type: Student Internship (6 months)
Job ID: req5446
Industry: Chemicals Consumer Goods
You are probably wondering where you can get great legal internship opportunities? If you are here today, then this opportunity is for you. Henkel is looking for a student legal intern.
Who can apply?
- Students enrolled or recent graduates around the globe.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business law
- Pragmatic, autonomous and eager to learn, you show responsiveness, organization, rigor and analytical spirit
- You have excellent relational skills that will promote your integration
- You have a perfect knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch/French is an additional asset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Tools.
- Available for 6 months as of December 2020 or January 2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- General administrative support
- Support in the daily business
- Support for contract management & corporate housekeeping
- Preparation and follow-up of internal trainings
- Contract archiving (LCM – legal contract management database)
How to apply?
- Apply online using the following link : https://henkel.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/requisition/5446/application?c=henkel&jobboardid=0#1
- For more information about the student internship: https://www.henkel.com/careers/jobs-and-application/1063710-1063710
“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”– Conrad Hilton. This opportunity is you. All the best.
Please do not forget to like our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram pages.