Type of contract: Internship
Who can apply?
We are bidding for the summer semester 2021 Internship in industrial engineering at our parent company Julius Berger Nigeria PLC in Nigeria. The deployment takes place in the commercial back office of the regional management and the service departments.
Shaping the future
Julius Berger PlC Nigeria is one of the leading construction companies in Nigeria with around 13,000 employees and is one of the country’s largest private employers. Realize innovative construction projects with the Julius Berger Group. Passion, precision and competence shape our employees at home and abroad. Set standards with us and become part of our successful team.
- Processing of business tasks
- Process management
- Support in the area of organization and purchasing
Duration of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
- Degree in industrial engineering from the 4th semester)
- good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge MS Office
- current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
- attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- free accommodation in company camps
- information event
You can find more information about our company and our projects at: www.julius-berger-int.comInterested? We are looking forward to meet you. Please use the online application option and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, résumé, certificates).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Samira Azgua 0611-1390 3664.
TO APPLY, VISIT> https://career.julius-berger-int.com/index.php?ac=jobad&id=299