- 15th April 2020 for Fall (August)
- 1st December 2020 for Spring (January)
Location: Idaho, USA
LCSC offers international out-of-state tuition scholarships to qualified international students! No need to apply! All students are considered automatically for this scholarship.
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All
The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is a renewable semester award. You are eligible to receive this award for the duration of your enrollment at LCSC if you meet these conditions:
- Maintain a minimum 2.5 semester grade point average
- Enroll in 12 or more credits each semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester
- Are not fully-funded by a sponsoring agency
- Are not already receiving a full out-of-state tuition scholarship
Number of Awards: Unlimited
Value of Program: $1750 the first semester. Up to 2500 per semester after first based on GPA.
- 2.5 GPA = $1,750 per semester or $3,500 per year
- 3.0 GPA = $2,125 per semester or $4,250 per year
- 3.5 GPA = $2,500 per semester or $5,000 per year
How to Apply: Applicants will be considered automatically upon admission.
Be sure to first read the submission instructions relating to the version of the General Application you are submitting (paper or online). Only one General Application is required per student.