Deadline: Not Specified
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Who can apply?
Please read the following steps carefully:
- Prospective applicants can find the full list of MCF eligible programs here. Once a program of interest has been identified, the applicant must consult the departmental requirements as well as the standard graduate admission requirements, to verify that they are eligible to apply.
- Please note that meeting the minimum graduate admissions requirements does not guarantee nomination for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program or admission to McGill University. If the minimum requirements are met, the applicant may request nomination from the department via email. This request should have the following information enclosed:
- University Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Short Personal Statement (max. 350 words).
- The nomination made by the department acts as a verification step. If an applicant has been nominated, they will be prompted to create an account on the uApply portal and share the username with the nominating department. The applicant MUST wait until they have been nominated before creating an account in order for the application to be considered for the MCF scholarship
Please note that being nominated does not guarantee admission to McGill University.
- Once nominated (department must send the completed nomination form to email@example.com), the applicant will be issued a fee waiver and should complete the admission application in uApply. They should upload the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Application Form, sponsor letter and bank statement to the uApply checklist.
- The applicant should request their Referee complete the MCFSP Recommendation form and return the completed form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Once all of the requested documents have been received, the department will review the application.
- If the applicant is admitted to their program of study, their MCFSP application is pre-screened. If selected at the pre-screening stage, the application moves on to the MCFSP Selection Committee for review.
- If the applicant is refused admission, they are no longer eligible for the scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be notified in April 2021 if they have been selected for the 2021 Cohort of the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program at McGill University.
Please note: There will be no further Undergraduate Admissions to the Scholars Program at McGill.
TO APPLY PLEASE APPLY> https://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program
IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY BY SENDING US AN EMAIL WITH A MESSAGE “ADD ME” ON THE FOLLOWING email@example.com