Job Number: 2000746)|
Deadline: 06 October 2020|
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has an immediate opening for a Projects Officer – Graphic Designer / Multimedia Producer to support its online learning program. The IMF provides training to member country officials on topics spanning macroeconomic analysis, monetary and fiscal policy, macro-financial linkages, balance of payments issues, financial markets and institutions, as well as statistical and legal frameworks in these areas. The IMF’s online initiative is aimed at expanding the volume of training to member country officials while sharing knowledge with a wider audience through free massive open online courses (MOOCs).
The Projects Officer – Graphic Designer / Multimedia Producer (GD/MP) will be part of the Training Policy and Coordination Division (ICDPC) working on designing multimedia presentations and visuals for online learning, including Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and microlearning products. The Projects Officer GP/MP will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- work with instructional designers and subject matter experts to produce engaging graphics and other multimedia content (e.g., videos) to best support online learning;
- develop design documents and guidelines to support multimedia production processes and ensure consistency of visual design and branding across all online learning products;
- create storyboards and graphics to support the video production;
- coordinate with video producers, editors, technical directors, and developers in the production phase;
- oversee the multimedia post-production process and review;
- assist subject matter experts in applying new graphic design and multimedia technologies in their trainings;
- support new online products development.
The candidate should have:
- an advanced university degree in graphic design, or visual design, plus a minimum of four years of relevant professional experience, with two years of online course design, or a bachelor’s degree supplemented by a minimum of six years of professional work experience, including a minimum of two years’ experience with online course design
- strong and proven graphic design and layout skills, including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop) and other design applications to create graphics, and multimedia content;
- excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, including flexibility in working with different stakeholders; initiative and acute attention to detail; ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks effectively; ability to work under pressure both autonomously and in a team environment;
- experience as a multimedia producer, coordinating overall multimedia production, including graphic design elements, video and audio production, and web development would be a plus.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong project management skills; the ability to collaborate effectively with subject matter experts; knowledge of best practices in online pedagogy and educational products; and interest in utilizing innovative approaches. Experience with online course platforms a strong plus.
This is a one-year contractual appointment with the IMF, renewable for up to four years of cumulative service, pending continuous business need and incumbent’s performance.
The IMF is committed to achieving a diverse staff, including gender, nationality, culture and educational background.
The IMF is committed to achieving a diverse staff, including age, creed, culture, disability, educational background, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, nationality, race, religion and beliefs, and sexual orientation.
How to apply?
Use this official link https://rb.gy/wtk7hz
IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY BY SENDING US AN EMAIL WITH A MESSAGE “ADD ME” ON THE FOLLOWING email@example.com