Application Timeline: Deadline – 31 July
Scholarship Value: Full Scholarship
Starting Date: September 2021
Number of Scholarships : Not Determined
Scholarship Duration: Depends on the degree programme (1-2 years)
Location: Various cities in Germany, Europe
Germany is well known for its quality tertiary education that attract various students around the globe. Do you have dreams of completing your master’s degree in one of Germany’s prestigious universities? If your answer is yes, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Masters Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance. If you have a background in Political Sciences, Economics, Development Studies, Local Governance, just to name a few, please do not miss this opportunity
- Development Studies : University of Passau
- Management in Non-Profit Organizations : Hochschule Osnabruck University
- Master of Arts in Development and Governance : University of Duisburg-Essen
- Master of Public Management : University of Potsdam
- Master of Governance and Public Policy : University of Passau
- Peace and Conflict Studies : Universität Magdeburg
- Master of Public Policy : Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt
- MA Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems : Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg
Please see if your country is eligible in the following link: https://www2.daad.de/medien/deutschland/stipendien/formulare/list_of_countries.pdf
Conditions, Eligibility, Requirements and Benefits
- The courses are taught in either English or German depending on the host university.
- If you are selected, you will be entitled to a monthly stipend of 800 Euros. Health insurance, travel allowance, research subsidy, allowances for spouses or children are also included.
- If you cannot speak German, you will be offered a free six-month German language course from April 2021 to September 2021.
- If you are willing to apply, please make sure that your undergraduate/bachelor’s degree is not more than six years.
- You are also not required to have stayed in Germany for more than 15 months to be eligible for this opportunity.
How to apply?
- For more information on the application process, please visit the following official website: https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=&origin=&subjectGrps=&daad=&q=public%20policy&page=1&detail=50026397
Please do not forget to like our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn pages. Good luck.