Deadline: Between 16 January and 1 March 2021 (depending on the programme)
Are you interested in studying a master program on a topic relevant to sustainable development at a Flemish university (Belgium)?
VLIR-UOS provides scholarships to follow one of the 15 selected international master programs (ICP). The programs are all taught in English and are organised at one of the Flemish universities, ranking among the best in Europe.
The new call for candidates is now open!
Interested candidates from 31 eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America can apply for a full scholarship. All information on the scholarships, eligibility criteria, available programs, deadlines etc. can be found here.
We hope to welcome you in our ever-growing VLIR-UOS network of ‘agents of change’ and connect you with other students, alumni, experts involved in projects etc.
What is the application procedure?
In case you have any questions regarding your application or selection process, please contact the university directly!
- Check the eligibility criteria for a scholarship.
- If you meet all the criteria, have a look at the selected master programmes (15).You can find the links to the all the master programmes’ website here.
- If a specific programme catches your interest, visit the website of the organising university and follow its instructions.Via the university’s website, you will have to apply for both admission to the programme as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the programme, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship.
- Do not apply for more than one master programme per year.The deadlines are determined by the programme.
- We receive the selection results of the programme organisers.We will contact the selected candidates as well as the waiting list candidates by e-mail as soon as possible after selection, by mid-June at the latest.
For more information visit> https://www.vliruos.be/en/scholarships/scholarships_in_flanders/scholarships_for_master_programmes_(icp)/114