Deadline: 23 October 2020
Adelaide Institute of Business and Technology (AIBT) offers scholarship both for International and domestic students. Our scholarship is provided to candidates who have demonstrated a high level of academic ability achievement, or outstanding performance in the workplace.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Meet the entry requirement of the program which you are applying;
- Evidence of high level of academic performance;
- IELTS overall 6.0 (for international students); or equivalent;
- Able to show commitment to completing studies;
- Long term plans for career or further studies.
Scholarships application key dates
|Intake 1 February||Intake 2 April||Intake 3 July||Intake 4 October|
|Applications Close||28th February||15th May||7th August||23rd October|
** Value of the scholarship comes directly off tuition costs.
Please send the scholarship application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the International Student Scholarship Program Application Form
Please download the Domestic Student Scholarship Program Application Form
Use this link to learn more: https://www.aibt.edu.au/enrolment/scholarships
IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY BY SENDING US AN EMAIL WITH A MESSAGE “ADD ME” ON THE FOLLOWING email@example.com