Deadline: 31st December 2020 (23:59 GMT).
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or the United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- An organization like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international organizations, and researchers in any country can apply
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startup or a social enterprise working in an innovative product or idea
- You cannot apply for asking grants for: shipping costs, travel costs, Individual School Fees, Fundraising
During the contest period, you can submit an application using the official submission form. Automated submissions are not permitted. Incomplete submission/entries are void. StartupXs is not responsible for lost, late, or submissions not received regardless of the cause. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used for registration.
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through our online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
The potential winner will be selected by StartupXs or its review partner before 31st January 2021 of all the applications submitted by 31st December 2020 (23:59 GMT).
There will be One (1) grant winner. The winner (the official producer of the application) will receive the US $1000 which will be paid through PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or other legal, eligible methods.
Payment will be affected after the eligibility criteria of the nominated individual or organization have been satisfied. The grant is awarded “as is”, and any taxes, or any other costs, fees, bank charges, or expenses are the sole responsibility of the grant recipient. If by reason of error, more grants are claimed than the one grant available, a jury will review submissions to award the one grant. Under no circumstances will more than one grant be awarded.
The winner will be notified by email to the address provided at registration. The Winner must claim the grant by responding to the notification email within 5 days of notification. StartupXs reserves the right to substitute the grant with a grant of equal or greater value if it deems this necessary.
If the potential winner fails to timely claim the grant, is deemed ineligible, or if the grant notification email is returned as undeliverable, the grant is considered forfeited. In such cases, an alternate winner will be selected by the jury.
Announcement of Winner
The Winner will be announced on the website startupxs.com and our official Facebook page: @startupXs on or after 31 January 2021.
Acceptance of the grant requires the winner to agree and abide by all rules and regulations outlined within.
Acceptance of the fund constitutes permission to StartupXs and its partner startupxs.com to use the winner’s name and submission for purposes of marketing, in any medium, without further compensation or notice.
Use of Submitted Application
Any person or organization submitting an application authorizes StartupXs and its partner startupXs.com to reproduce the application on its website and/or add it to its database. A select number of applications will be published on StartupXs or startupXs.com website for the benefit of all participants and website users. StartupXs and its partner startupXs.com may use submitted applications for other purposes in both online and offline settings at its own discretion.
Information collecting during the contest
Participation requires registration of an email address, city, and country. Email addresses will be added as subscribers to StartupXs and startupXs.com and receive other StartupXs and startupXs.com newsletter and announcements unless you “opt-out”. Information collected will be used to determine the identity and eligibility of participants and their submissions. Information collected will not be shared or sold with any other parties. By submitting your contact information for this grant, you provide permission to StartupXs and startupXs.com to contact you about the contest.
StartupXs and its affiliates and partners are not responsible for any and all failures of any kind related to this contest (whether caused by a computer or human error). Participants release StartupXs and its partners from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising in connection with this grant.
Decisions of StartupXs and its partners on all matters related to this grant are final. Any legal disputes arising under this grant are subject to the laws of the State of New York, USA and exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the state or federal courts located in New York, NY, USA. StartupXs and its partners reserve the right to cancel or modify the contest, grant, or its terms for any reason, including but not limited to, fraud, misconduct, or technical failures. StartupXs and its partners reserve the right to disqualify or prohibit the participation of any individual.
IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT, VISIT OFFICIAL SITE> https://startupxs.com/change-makers-seed-grant-opportunity-2021-full-rules-and-regulations/