Location of Internship: Anywhere across world in Google office with Google team|
Who can apply?
Anyone with the required qualifications
Google AdCamp Internship 2020 is inviting International Applicants across the world to apply in Google Internship Adcamp 2020. It is Fully Funded Internship in Google. Applicants who are recently Graduated or doing Degree can apply for this Youth Opportunities.
AdCamp, open to all current or recently graduated university students from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), gives participants the chance to get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google, develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
Online advertising is at the core of Google’s business and we’re thrilled to share the magic of our platforms with university students through Google AdCamp. AdCamp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition, develop a professional network, get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment.
If a student is selected, Google will cover transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Google AdCamp Internship 2020 Details
- Sponsored By Google
- Duration: Depends on Google
- No. of Scholarships: 50
- Location of Internship: Anywhere across world in google office with google team
It is Fully Funded Scholarship by Google.
- AdCamp will pay all yours Expenses
- Interested and have experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting
- Experienced and have proven ability in managing and customizing experience to a customer base
- A proven multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, Middle East, or Africa, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
How To Apply
Fill an online Google Doc. Official Link is given below. You can click & submit form online.
To express interest, please head to this form.
Here is the official link: https://buildyourfuture.withgoogle.com/events/adcamp-emea/
IF YOU WANT MORE UPDATES, JOIN OUR MAILING LIST SIMPLY BY SENDING US AN EMAIL WITH A MESSAGE “ADD ME” ON THE FOLLOWING email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org OR YOU CAN SIMPLY DROP YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. THANK YOU!