Deadline: 30 November 2020|
Host Country: Singapore|
Host University: Nanyang Technological University|
Degree Program Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral Program|
Singapore has a foreign education system that brings students from all around the world and facilitates research with their innovative minds. As compared to major studying abroad destinations, Singapore is more affordable in terms of education expenses. Moreover, English is spoken in Singapore widely that resists the language barrier.
In research and higher education quality, Singapore ranks at the top among many countries. Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship in Singapore 2021 is a fully-funded opportunity where international students can come and work on their innovative ideas. All students will be exploring the new culture, experiencing an International learning environment, and making friends around the world.
Benefits of Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship 2021:
- Full tuition the fee waiver will be provided.
- A yearly living allowance of S$6,500 will be provided.
- A yearly accommodation allowance will be provided of S$2,000
- A Grant of up to S$5,000 will be provided for travel.
- Computer allowance of up to S$1,750 will be provided.
- Overseas students will be prioritized.
Nanyang Graduate Scholarships
NTU is offering different types of scholarships for masters and doctoral programs. These NTU scholarships are highly competitive scholarship programs that are designed to encourage highly motivated and outstanding students to take their first step towards a leading research career at NTU. Most of them are fully funded scholarships.
Types of Scholarship:
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS)
- NTU Research Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
For more information about the benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, and deadlines, visit: