Deadline: Friday 10 July 2020
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe (Southern Africa)
Monthly Salary/Stipend: USD- 19,103 (annually)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Who can apply?
A qualified candidate around the globe
- A degree in agriculture, international development, economics, statistics or other relevant qualification in Social Sciences
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- At least five years relevant professional experience in program monitoring, evaluation and research with previous climate change adaptation, resilience and development
- Extensive knowledge of monitoring and evaluation systems and methods
- Knowledge of M&E approaches and tools for long term development programming
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Oxfam and to the principles of equity and justice
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a MEAL Officer to design, coordinate and implement all monitoring and evaluation systems using various M&E tools in support of programme delivery
How to apply?
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile: https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/meal-officer-int6637/12366/description/
“Some people dream of success while others wake up and work.”– Unknown. This opportunity is for you. All the best.
Please do not forget to like our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram pages.