Application Timeline: Deadline – 30 June 2020
Scholarship Value: 50% tuition fees for one academic year
Starting Date: September 2020
Number of Scholarships: 1
Scholarship Duration: One academic year
Location: Bristol, England, Europe
England is renowned for its excellent tertiary education. Many people when they hear about England, London is the first location that comes to their heads. It is not always about London people! Today I want to introduce you to the beautiful English city of Bristol.
The University of the West England that is located in Bristol is offering £100,000 worth of scholarships to international students. Who would not want to study in Bristol? A city known for producing the first female doctor. You will also get an opportunity to visit special cultural sites such as the art gallery The Arnolfini. This is your chance.
University of the West England
Programme/s (degree/s) on Offer
You will have an opportunity to take any postgraduate programme offered at the university except for the following: MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses.
Conditions, Eligibility, Requirements and Benefits
- You must have achieved a first-class undergraduate degree equivalent to the British 1st
- You must apply first and get an unconditional offer. If you get a conditional offer, then it must be because of IELTs or other English language requirements.
- You must not have studied in the UK before and you must be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other award or scholarship.
How to apply?
- Apply via the UWE online portal: https://welcome.uwe.ac.uk/live/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn
- For more information on the application process, please visit the following official website: https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/chancellors-scholarship
Please do not forget to like our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn pages. Good luck.